It is the time that you all have been waiting for, I am now taking real time sessions again! I am so excited to get back to My true love of playing and having fun with My submissives. While I know that you and I are both excited about this, there are still precautions that need to be put into place for you and I to have the most fun possible while remaining safe. So you are aware, I get Myself tested regularly to ensure we both are playing safe.
I will ask you the following screening questions to be completed 24 hours prior to our session:
- Are you, or anyone in your household considered to be in the vulnerable group who are at increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19?
- ls your household or anyone in your household isolating?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced any recognized Covid-19 symptoms in the past 7 days?
- Have you traveled within the last 14 days?
Assuming you are not at risk and I am comfortable to move forward with a session, the following is what you should expect to comply with:
- When you arrive for our session you will be required to head straight to the bathroom where you are to remove all clothing, shower and wash your entire body.
- When leaving the bathroom you are to wear a mask and will continue to do so throughout our entire session until you leave. There of course is the option to wear a gas mask for some really kinky fun! If you arrive without any form of mask one will be provided for you (though it is preferred that you bring your own).
- Moving forward, during sessions, I will no longer be able to spit or exhale cigarette smoke for a submissive to consume during a session. However, using a submissive as an ashtray (consuming My ash only) and watersports are permissible. Unfortunately needle play won’t be allowed either.
- For your peace of mind, and has always been My practice, all toys and surfaces will be cleaned with hospital grade cleaners.
- The mentioned precautions will be in place no matter where we session, whether it be My playspace, rented dungeon, hotel, etc.
- Refusal to take part in any of these new precautions will result in the session being terminated (and payment not refunded).
- It should be noted that precautions to limit transmission of Covid-19 is something we are all learning and could possibly change, I will notify you if this is the case. I will be sympathetic to the fact that this is a complicated time and if something should arise for you that doesn’t allow for you to do the session and you require the deposit refunded.
If you have any questions or concerns please do let Me know and let’s work together to get back to enjoying real time sessions again! Be sure to head to My contact form to apply for a session.